McFeely Window Fashions, located in Millersville, MD, is a window treatment company servicing residential and commercial clients alike. At McFeely Window Fashions, we furnish and install custom window treatments, plantation shutters, roller shades, horizontal blinds, and vertical blinds. We are seeking a part-time organized and computer-savvy individual to serve as our administrative coordinator. Flexible hours – approximately 20-25 hours per week.
Administrative Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Coordinates, oversees, and/or performs a wide variety of administrative, secretarial, and program support activities on behalf of the owner, estimator, and accounting manager. Serves as primary point of contact for the office with clients, builders, designers, and vendors.
Administrative Coordinator Job Duties:
• Provide administrative support for the owner, estimator, and accounting manager by managing the schedule/calendar, follow up correspondence, screening and handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors, and dealing with administrative problems and inquiries as appropriate.
• Create, organize, and maintain files – including accounting documents relating to accounts payable/receivable
• Maintain rapport with customers, builders, and designers by placing orders, scheduling installations, and following up after a job is complete.
• Coordinate and oversee the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities.
• Receive and maintain bid documents for our estimator; Prepare bid proposal documents and templates as assigned.
• Collect pricing information from vendors and place orders.
• Assist in creating estimates, forms, labels, and marketing materials.
Administrative Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
• Proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated and punctual
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, and budgeting skills a plus (not required)
• Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus (not required)
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Hiring Immediately! Please send resume and cover letter to Beth McFeely at firstname.lastname@example.org